The CoachOfInfluence Newsletter
- Editor: Entrepreneur, Senior Executive, Coach, Mentor and Trainer Andy Jaffke, Founder of TopCoach4You. Checkout my LinkedIn Profile and our Website.
- Frequency: Monthly
- Cost: Free
- Purpose: The CoachOfInfluence newsletter provides you with
- Business development and sales know-how and knowledge.
- Books, Blogs and Apps recommendations
- Tools and Application reviews and recommendations
- You will learn how to successfully create your digital profile and make you stand out as a recognized coach in your coaching segment/ niche.
- Testimonials of successfull professional coaches sharing their success secrets with you
- Digital sales and marketing tipps and tricks
- Private community: Every subscriber will be part of our private Facebook group where additional discussions between the subscribers take place and new business partnership opportunities and business generation will be uncovered between the subscribers
The story behind COACH OF INFLUENCE
Frankly spoken, this is a result of a 30 year process. It is my story. It is about what I have done and experienced so far. It means a milestone where the next phase of my professional and personal growth starts. It is the story of my life.
I always was and still am someone who loves to start new businesses. With TopCoach4You, I started in 2015 my 5th business but this is the first time that I start it 100% on my own. That does not mean that I will continue alone. I am open to new partners because I think win-win. The truth is, there are many ways and formulas to design and execute win-win agreements. The ability to build powerful business alliances is by by the way one of the key success factors of our concept. You will learn how do do this.
My inspiration comes from many great thinkers, writers, presidents of governments and so called "Thought Leaders", but I know that I have to do my own thing and I have to use my own life to just become what I want to become. Therefore I share on of my favorite Oscar Wilde's guiding quote:
"Be Yourself, everyone else is already taken."
Another quote from Stephen R. Covey that allows me to move forward and not stick to any new idea forever is:
"There are three constants in our life: Change, Coice and Principles."
So why do I come up with "Coach Of Influence"? Simply because I hate to see professional coaches with admirable character, principles and values that do provide massive value in their sessions to their clients, often struggle to make enough money to live comfortably good.
Coaching makes people better versions of themselves and consequently coaching impacts humanity in a very positive way. Both Bill Gates and Eric Schmidt stated once: "Everyone needs a Coach".
Our mission therefore is to help professional coaches to make more money easier building a profitable and sustainable coaching business.
This will enable them to continue to grow as coaches, spend time and money on their own development and do things they love to do and that energize them. They will become even better coaches, will make humanity as a whole better and finally impacting positively on the entire planet.
That is why I decided to develop and offer this newsletter for professional coaches called "CoachOf Influence", inspired in Daniel Priestley's idea and book "Key Person of Influence". Obviously what we will provide in our newsletter has its own flavor as it is focused exclusively on the coaching profession and professional coaches.
Other outstanding coaches who inspired me are Jeff Walker, the creator of "Product Launch Formula" and the author of the book "Launch" as well as Stephen R. Covey, author of "The 7 habits of highly effective people", and the German Master Marketing Coach for entrepreneurs, Dirk Michael Lambert, who hosts the annual "Unternehmer Challenge" where I spent full three days in February 2015 together with another 500 German speaking entrepreneurs. Dirk Michael is also author of the book "Die Formel des Erfolgs" (The Success Formula). another inspiring sports coach is Dr. Bob Rotella. The book "How Champions Think" is another one I highly recommend as it explains the mental processes Champions use to become Champions.